Monday, July 30, 2007

209.0-Monday

The day was a total loser day from the early time of 2:45 am
I woke up and went to the bathroom and could not get back to sleep. I laisd there and tossed and turned and finally got up and, took my synthyroied, waited one hour and started eating. I cleanded up a bit washed a load of dishes, watched tv and at 5:30 dh got up and the 6:30 he went to work. And I ate again.

My daughter and G-son spent the night cause she needed to go to the dentist and she needed help with the baby plus she was worried cause she needed to have a molar pulled. Anyway we went uptown and we ate at McD's (greasy and high calorie) and then we went to walmart and another store (still looking for lacy, dainty handkerchiefs) then dentist and she has to go back next week to have the work done. Then we stopped at grocery, and I bought fruit and milk for baby and some candy

What kind? Dove chocolate with caramel inside--I ate almost the entire bag, I was sick feeling by the time I MADE myself stop. I think I was more sick feeling over the fact that I lost control so bad.

NO EXERCISE at all today except for the walking that I did.

The only redeeming thing about the day was that I ate only a few pieces of deli sliced ham for supper and a small bowl of fruit.

Tomorrow is another day and I can not erase today. I have to live with my lack of control. It is so hard for me not to say I hate me, I am so close to hating me. I do hate the way that I handled myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment