Monday, July 16, 2007

Disconected thoughts from the mind of a sick woman

Just a bunch of unconnected, and totally I feel sorry for myself , I don't feel good thoughts and jumbled grumble -grumble.

Did anyone besides me understand what I just said?

To start with, I do not feel good. I have allergies off and on often, but sometimes they get really bad. Not often enough for me to go to the dr. and get meds to take everyday. But often enough that I am sick for maybe 8 to 15 days a yr.

Two of the things that I amallergic to is mold and mildew. It rained several days last week and the mildew and mold is in the canal by our house and as the water evaporates and the sun hits the spores they rise in the air and then I start getting sick. Running the air conditioner helps because the air gets filtered and taking Zyrtec helps but nothing makes me feel normal.

I started getting sick yesterday evening at church. I have my pills with me all the time so I took a pill at church but I still am not good. My face is swollen and I can barely breathe through my nose. yuck drips coughs sneezes. yuck and yuck.

But the worst part is I am so weak and tired feeling because not only am I sick but I did not sleep good. I could not breathe in certain positions and----------- and ----------and ------------and--------oh well you get the picture just miserable and now I have depressed all of you all.

And how does one 23 month old-28 pound baby have a bm that smells that bad? I put it in 4 plastic grocery bags and still fell it might not be enough protection.

Ok that is enough complaining for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment