Thursday, July 19, 2007

211.4-Thursday

1485 calories for today
11995 pedometer steps

45 minutes of arobics
10 minutes stationary bike

I have been so sick and i woke up this morning starting to feel better, a little. I did not exericse early like I ususally do. I started cleaning. I had the baby here everyday since sunday morning and I had him here over night for two nights so I had not felt like cleaning and the baby just kept on messing up. I did what I could but the messy house was gaining on my efforts.

BUT dh had brough me some fresh field peas and so I started shelling them and then I blanched them and put them in bags, 10 bags of peas to put in my freezer. Then I prepared some squash to put up. That was 6 bags of squash . By the time I finished doing that I felt pretty good so I put on a video and and exercised for 45 minutes and then jumped on my stationary bike and rode fairly fast, I did 3 miles in 10 minutes, Not great, but I was pleased.

I have been on a vegetable and fruit platter kick. I love fresh fruit. Apples and bananas, and peaches, and strawberries, (is strawberries a fruit?)Cantaloupe is yummy. I love this new peach that has come to our grocery store called a saucer peach.

And then I love to fix a vegetable platter with cucumbers and carrots and cherry tomatoes, and celery, and cauliflower, and then a little blue cheese dressing.

The fruit and vegetable platter is just about all that I have been eating for a couple of days . Except I eat 2 slices of whole wheat bread a day , and I drink a protein drink every day.

It sounds so healthy but the calories add up especially on the fruit.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment