Tuesday, July 3, 2007

213.4-Tuesday

11204 pedometer steps
1845 calories for today

This was one of thosse days when I could not get enought to eat. I ate fairly healthy as in fresh peaches and apples and papayas and about 12 chees and crackers. But healthy or not still calories add up. And bulk adds to my scale weight in the morning.

Good part is I did 25 minutes of weights and floor exericses, and 50 minutes of arobics. So I did get the exericses in but still I hate when I eat late in the evening cause it just seems to sit there in my stomach and then adds a pound or two next days weight. We shall see.

I did not have baby today and it was a nice day a day that I just played on puter and on my gameboy and did a little housework.

Sleep well everyone
pleasant dreams and God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment