Saturday, July 7, 2007

210.8-Saturday

210.8 this mornings weight

17828 pedometer steps for today
1450 calories for today

exercise-
25 minutes of floor exercise and hand weights
75 minutes of pushing mower
70 minutes ironing
30 min. arobics
10 minutes stationary bike

I have stayed so busy today-the mowing and grocery shopping and laundry and sweeping kitchen and then mopping. My last load of clothes is in the dryer.
Now I am relaxing on the computer watching Cold Case on tv and IMing Elle, and for a short while I was talking to my dd.
I am triple tasking. Elle's computer intelligence is rubbing off on me. I like having smart friends. ok so it really is not computer intelligence it is just being a woman. We have to know how to do more than one thing at a time, cause we have to feed baby sweep floors, cook supper and fold clothes all at the same time.

I am going to a different church in the morning. I am so tired of my mom and my sister talking to me so negatively about me and everyone else in the church. I just do not need to hear all of that, it makes me think harsh about them for saying such things. I am going to have to drop our of being Golden Harvestors President. That makes me sad but I really feel that I need to go somewhere else.

Sleep well everyone
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment