Sunday, July 8, 2007

209.6-Sunday

1515 calories for today
8750 pedometer steps

exercise- 50 minutes of arobics


Now that just looks lazy comparing it to what I usually do each day. It was not bad on the calories but my steps is less than 10000. I try hard to get it up that high, but I suppose that going under once in a while wont hurt.

I have had a full day, here you go a glimpse into my Sunday-
Got up a 6 am and
exercised for 50 minutes, then showered and quickly checked on the computer incase something really earth shattering had occured while I slept, (nope-nothing exciting happened)Then baby came and I fixed him breakfast (baby's daddy never fixes baby breakfast before he comes to me) Then I dressed myself and baby for church got his sippy cups with juice, made sure diaper bag had extra clothes and diapers, and we went to church.

At 12 we came home had lunch and at 2 pm we all went to a 2 hour gospel concert, very good, and at 4:30 we came back home and had a quick bite rested a few minutes and then back to church for evening services.

And that was my day. I really did not have much time to exercise. but then a different way to look at it is I also did not have much time to overeat.

Not anything good comes on tv tonight.

My sister just called me wanting to know why I did not go to our home church, I told her I just went to hear a different preacher. You have to know her to understand she really did not care where dh and I were. She spent 95 percent of the time talking about her grandchild. I know that grandparents are supposed to be proud of their grandclhildren I'm proud of mine but really. for example.-----nope not gonna do that to myself. I will only get upset. grrrrrrr

Sometimes I wish I could change my phone number. But I can't because it is also my dh's business phone.

Sleep well
Sweet dreams
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment