Wednesday, July 4, 2007

213.4--Wednesday

11620 pedometer steps
1575 calories for today

exercise was 70 minutes arobics,10 minutes statunary bike, equeled 3 miles
and playing with grandson, and a little shopping this morning.

This was a nice day, I exercised and I played with baby, and i watched many shows of MONK and then I turned it to another channel and I watched IS IT REAL. Both shows were very interesting.

I will not have to watch baby tomorrow so it is another day that I will just hang around here and exercise and clean and cook and wash clothes and sweep floors---ho hum another lazy day for me.

We went to Camp Branch Church of God of Prophcy tonight. Our church was not going to have services at all. I am getting so ready to go to another church. I am tired of the comments that my mom and my sister make to me and about me. I am so ready to find another church to go to.

Sleep well everyone
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment