Saturday, July 28, 2007

209.6--Saturday

Here is my numbers for today----

11221 pedometer steps
1470 calories for today

exercise for today was
55 minutes arobics
30 minutes walking
10 minute stationary bike

It was a nice day, I went shopping early thismorning and bought another sports bra I came home a nd tried it on and I think I will trade it for another one, I just don't like it. I bought more protein drink and I stopped ant grocery and bought a few things there and then went to Dollar General and bought baby a few things to keep him intertained on Mon. When I take my daughter to the dentist. He usually cries after her and when she is called back to the room and leaves him he is going to cry. Maybe with a bag of new things I can keep him from creating a little scene.

Tonight dh and I went to a religious concert. It was so good and everyone there had an wonderful time. It was a group of 4 women and they sang like they had been togeather for 10 or 20 years. One woman from the audience got saved, what a blessing for her and everyone there.

I am so glad that my synthyroid has got my thyroid leveled off. I am losing weight, I am not losing fast, but at least it is coming off. I am dancing with joy. (and burning off calories as I dance,LOL)

When dh and I got home tonight I had a message on my machine from a former pastor's wife. I called her back and we had a lovely talk. She just wanted to catch up on everyone back here, who got married who left the church, who had babies, you know that type of stuff. It was a nice talk. I am glad she and I remained friends even though she aand her husband has moved so far from here.

When I woke up this morning I had such horrible allergy symptoms-you know headachy and sniffling, and face puffy at the sinus area. It took several hours for things to get normal even with meds. I sure hope tomorrow is better. I felt so bad I did not exercise early, I had to wait until after lunch to get my work out done.

Sleep well
pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment