Friday, June 29, 2007

212.0 Friday

11670 pedometer steps
????? calories for today

Exercise was 20 minutes of arobics
25 minutes of floor exercises and
70 minutes of mowing with my push mower.

I did pretty good up until I went to a church function tonight. I did eat moderately tonight. But still the calories was a lot and it was after 7 pm when I ate. I usually eat about 5:30 and so this was way to late but it is only occasionally.. I know that my weight will be higher in the morning. But I will look at it as a challenge to try to get it down by tuesday.

I mowed the last of my lawn today Using a push mower means that I can not get it done in one day-it takes me 3 days to do it. I came in and was parched and I drank so much water and drank and drank. So hopefully some of my weight gain will be simply water and I will lose that quickly.

I had a good time at the meeting tonight. We had a good speaker and I was given a lacy handkerchief with the words HE IS COMING SOON, and BE A BLESSING written on it. It is very sweet.

Thats it

Sleep well everyone
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment