Wednesday, June 27, 2007

213.2--Wednesday

11665 pedometer steps
1595 calories for today

exercise was

25 minutes of weights and floor exercises and then this afternoon I did a leslie sansone video so that I could get my steps over 10000. I made it and I am very proud of sticking to this plan.


I sit here and I feel like I have been on a rollar coaster. Let me start with last night. I kekpt the baby all day yesterday and then last night my dd spent the night and baby stayued too off course. And baby did not want to go to bed and he cried but eventually he went to sleep and dd did and I wen to sleep and baby woke up at 12:30 this morning and he cried. DD had to go to bathroom and he just cried so I tried to get to him and as I got off of the bed my leg got a cramp and it was so painful I could barely walk but I was shuffling to the baby.

I got maybe 4 hours sleep all night long and then today I played with baby and did some more laundry and cleaned and went shopping this morning and phone calls and on and on and on and then tonight I went to church. Baby went with us cause dd and her husband were still at work. ANd he was so antsy probably just fighting sleep but needless to say I got very .little out of the service.

Now baby has gone home and I get to relax tomorrow. I am truly looking forward to having a day to myself.

God bless you all.

Sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment