Monday, June 25, 2007

215.2-Monday

1645-calories for today
10169-pedometer steps

exercise for today

25 minutes of floor exercises and hand weights
50 minutes of pushing a mower
30 minutes of arobics
2 hours of canning squash and pickling cucumbers

I enjoyed today and I am very proud of the control that I had over my appetite today. I like canning produce. I widsh i had a garden but it just did not work out this year for me to have one. God is good though and I have a friend that keeps me loaded down with squash and cucumbers.

I mopped today and mowed and cleaned and washed clothes and just stayed fairly busy. Tomorrow I will keep grandson and he keeps me vusy also. He loves to play hide and seek but he still does not have the "go hide" part down yet. He stands there and laughs as I try to "find" his. He is a hoot. Did I enjoy my kids this much? I think so, I can remember laghing at the things they did and I remember having picnics in the back yard for them on Friday after school and I would get them from school early on their birthdays and take them out to eat. I can remember sitting on the ground and letting them cover my legs with dirt. I can remember rolling in leaves with them. YES I thoroughly enjoyed me children and NOW I have been given a chance to enjoy all of that again.

YES God is so good to give me this wonderful time with baby and let me experience all of that again.

Nothing good on tv tonight, I will probably play on pogo or go and watch tv with dh and play on my gameboy. OK OK stop laughing we all have our little habits and gameboy is one of mine(I am just an overgrown kid). On the other hand I do not drink, smoke, do drugs or take nerve pills.and I have really good hand/eye coordination.

Good night from this 55 year old, kid at heart.
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment