Tuesday, June 5, 2007

9th day of Daniel fast

I had a very good day today

I did not get to go walking with my dh cause it was raining. It is ok we really needed the rain. However I did do 25 minutes of floor exercises plus hand weights and 45 minutes of arobics. I overate just a bit-1770. But I am ok with that too.

Baby came to stay iwth me today and he loves for me to chase him and play hide and seek. although he does not do too well when it is his time to hide. He stands there and giggles as I act like I do not see him. Just too cute.

I am playing Final Fantasy on my gameboy. It is the remake of the game that has Locke in it. I think that may be the best final fantasy that has been made. There was on other Final Fantasy that I liked a lot, I think it was 9. OK now you know I am an old woman that enjoy video games. lol I am just a little kid at heart.

God bless you all
I will talk to you again tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment