Tuesday, June 26, 2007

212.8-Tuesday

11844 pedometer steps
1460 calories for today

exercise for today

45 minutes of arobics
65 minutes of ironing
changed linens on guest bed and my bed
played catch with grandson
cleaned and straightened
in other words I just stayed busy all day


Ok that weight looks encouraging however I really think it was a glitch in my digital scale. In any event it made my entire day a little better. Isn't it a shame that one little box that is so tiny that I actually step on it at least once a day has such a significant amount of control over my day?
My grandson and dd is staying the night because her husband has a chance to get in some overtime during the night they need the money buit she does not like to stay by herself. Baby is already in bed and dd is playing my gameboy while I get caught up on my computer with my email and etc.

Baby will be her tomorrow night too and that will be the first time dd has spent the night away from her baby since he was born. It is going to be really hard on her.

Nothing good comes on the tv tonight except at 10 pm law and order comes on.

God bless you all
sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment