Monday, June 4, 2007

8th day of Daniel Fast.

Today was just a "for me" day, I did not have to do any laundry or sweep or mop or anything, So I exercised and went for an outside walk with hubby . I started on my Sunday School lesson for next Sunday. I watched tv and played on my computer.

THEN this afternoon with our temperatures getting 90-91 our air pump stopped working. ACK and ACK terrible we had every fan going and it was getting hotter and hotter. Dh went to find our heating and air man and he did not think he could get here until in the morning but I am so glad that he did show up this evening. THe motor on the heat pump was worn out and he replaced that and now it is working and cooling our house off and boy is that feeling nice. Funny how we get to the point that we feel that it would be hard to live without the luxurys that we did not have 30 years ago.

ANd that was my day.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment