Saturday, June 2, 2007

6th day of Daniel Fast

I am really missing coffee and tea. But I feel different I feel a healthy peaceful feeling. Like everything in me is calmer and healthier. Dha nd I are also reading Daniel now that is an ionteresting book of the bible.

Nothing much is going on here -It has rained nearly all day long. We need the rain so bad, and I love to hear it rain as I go to sleep.

Tomorrow at church we are going to have a guest speaker in and he is a prophetic speaker. I have heard him before and he is very good. He will speak from 10 to 12 in the morning and I know that I will be able to do that with no problem but i am a little worried about the baby getting bored and having to leave b efore the speaker is through. I can only hope that all goes well and I might not be able to go at all cause he is on the 4th day of taking a cold.

God bless you all
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment