Thursday, June 28, 2007

211.6 Thursday

211.6jump and shout and twist and clap and smile and cheer (I just burned 300 calories, ha ha ha ha ha

1690 calories for today
12966 pedometer steps

I worked hard to get my steps high. I did 40 minutes of a leslie sansonne video and then I went out and pushed my mower for 50 minutes. Then after I showered I went shopping. I bought baby 6 new toy cars in his favorite colors, black, purple, red, yellow, green and blue. What he says is -back-pupupl-ed-elo-een-booooo, Then I came home and cleaned and straightened.

Tomorrow night Dh and i will go to a local church for a fellowship meal. The wonderful people there invited us to come and I hope ethat I will stay stron and not give in to my weakness for good homecooked high calorie foods.

Have a great nite, sleep well
God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment