Friday, June 1, 2007

5th day of Daniel Fast

Still hanging in there , no meats and no sweets and no processed foods.

I miss some things but I am feeling good. Sometimes I get to feeling weak and my legs feel rubbery but I know that means that I need more protein and I get that with whole grain cereal and whole grain bread.

I worked hard today I did hand weights and floor exercises and 70 minutes of arobics and 40 minutes weeding my flowers and 85 minutes pushing a lawn mower and then this evening Dh and I went for an outside walk down a dirt road near oun home. It was lots of fun but I do have to keep reminding him that I have short legs and he needs to slow down, lol.

If anyone is reading this i am sure you consider this a very boring blog. Thats ok I am too old to have exciting days.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment