Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Talking about Tuesday

I tried so hard not to snack so much today and I prayed for strength and God is so good to me, I was able to resist and for today I only ate 1430 calories, and all togeather I did 95 minutes of exercise, -that is 25 minutes of weights and floor exercises and 70 minutes of arobics, I pray that God will be with me tomorrow and I will be able to not overeat.

I kekpt my grandson today and I was on the move a lot cause he is not quite 2 yrs. old and very active. I took him over to see my mom and he was such a little cutie over there. He is a very charming little boy when he wants to be.

Toninght dh and I went to hear Julious Bunch preach. He is so good and his serman was so moving the music was annointed. Tomorrow night we go to our church and then Thursday we go back to hear Julious and then Friday dh goes to a mens fellowship meeting. We are so busy since we got saved. And it is so enjoyable.

God bless you all
sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment