Thursday, June 7, 2007

Dr visit, hardees, painted blocks,Mom, Golden Harvesters

Dh and I went to dr. this morning and all seems to be ok with both of us. Dr. was surprised that I had only lost 3 pounds in 14 days but I told him I was pleased with it. That is more than I had lost lately. Dh on the other hand lost almost 8 pounds. ACK it just is not fair. But i will keep plugging away at it, I am sure time, day after day will show results. I just have to remember that slow and steady wins the race.

After the dr. visit we were starving and so we went to Hardees, and I had a chicken sandwich and half an order of a large order of fries. And a diet soda.

Came home straightened house and then I found babys wooden blocks and I painted the letters on them. He is not quite 2 and he knows a lot of his letters by sight and he knows a lot of his colors. He is just so very smart.

Mom was put in the hospital, her mouth is drawn to the side and she is weak in one hand and in her leg. She had tests run today and they want to keep her overnight cause she is wearing a monitor. I am sure she will come home tomorrow unless they find something wrong.

Helen usually opens the back door for us when we have a meeting but she will be late tomorrow and so I have to find a way to get in there. Hopefully I can contact preacher to have the back open for me. Pam will be there at 15 after 6 and I certainly ned to be there when she gets there.

Ok that was my day

Sleep well everyone
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment