Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturdays so silly mess ups

ate way too much, cake and well cake and KFC, celebrating fathers day today and dh and I both over indulged. oh well=you know it is like this sometimes you want to dance and if you dance you must pay the musicians. If i overeat it is a choice that I make and tomorrow I will pay by seeing a higher number on the scales and then I will have to work a little harder to get rid of the extra calories. I did mow for 80 minutes to day and i did 45 minutes of arobics and I ironed and every woman knows that while ironing is not like arobics it is HARD work. so I did some workout for today and then Monday I will be mowing again I hope that I can get rid of todays indulgence by the end of last week.]

Love you all, faithful readers.

Sleep well

No comments:

Post a Comment