Friday, April 1, 2011

1st day-2nd week

So far so good,  Dh has been in and out and while I have eaten a bit more than the plan calls for, (I already know that I need a touch more protein than the plan allows.)  I have not eaten anything uncontrollable.  My eating has been very moderate, and I am ready to take an early shower. Our friends are coming to get us and we are going to spend the evening at a religious concert/  So I know that I will not have to fight myself for the rest of the day.  

Some days I spend so much time on the phone that I don't get anything done.  Today has been one of those days.  I love my friends and family and I appreciate that they want to tlak to me, but sometimes all I do is talk on the phone.  I love talking to them, but the phone has rung around 20 times today.  

I hope everyone has a great evening and if I get back early enough I will let you know how the concert went.  I know that the singers are good because I have heard them before.  They are not nationally known but they are good. 

God bless

1 comment:

  1. Joy! I hope you had a great time tonight. I'm glad you had a day where you did a lot of talking and connecting and touching lives!

    love ya, God bless!

    ReplyDelete