Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just popping in for a quick daily entry.

We just got back from a concert, They were really good singer s and I enjoyed hearing them praising the Lord with song.  One song they sung was Beulah Land.  It is a slow song but so beautiful.  My bff (lol) was there and we both enjoyed their rendition of the song.

I ate good today I lost track after the singing and we went into the fellowship hall for a late snack.  I ate moderately -only a few things and only a little bit but stillo it was impossible to to anything but guess at the calories.  I knew there would be food so I left off my lunch except for a cup of cheerios and 1/8thof a cantaloupe.    So I think that I still kept it within the calories that I was aiming for.

Exercise was hoeing in my garden one half hour.  I know that was not a long time but it was hard hoeing the weeds.  I got the beginning of a blister on my thumb.

And I did a 5 mile Leslie sansone video.  And I was holding 3 pound weights and I did curls and llifts and backrows and side steps and arm ups and I moved my arms for the entire 70 minutes that I exercised.  

My dd bought me 3 pounds of strawberries and I am already looking forward to having strawberries in my cereal in the morning,   YUMMY YUMMY

Josie I love stone ground oatmeal except for the fact that it is so plain tasting so I have to put something in it to give it some taste.  I sure do experiment on the diffent thingts that I put init..  I am thinking about trying it with some orange pieces in it.  I really thing it would be good.  I love it with raisens and cinnamon, and apple and cinnamon.  

Sleep well everyone
Have a blessed Sunday'

No comments:

Post a Comment