Sunday, April 24, 2011

I am at my dd's house

When dh and I got home from church, there was a terrible odor near the fuse box.  It smelled like burning wires so since the baby had come to spend a few days with us, I could not take a chance and I packed up some clothes and some food and we went to to my dds house.  My dh would not come, said he would stay there and work on it.  I love being  married to a jack of all trades, he said he thought he knew what to do and he would have it fixed by tomorrow.  He said he believed it was either the box that had the wires to the air pump, or the one to the water heater.  I don't know anything about it.  I do know that when it smells like that something is wrong.

Just pray with me that it is nothing serious and he will be safe .

Love you
Be safe and sleep well
God bless

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your family's health and safety, Joy. I bet your dh fixes it right up. I am praying for his safety. I hope you have a wonderful Easter. I, for one, ate like a pig (twice) today. Let's just say I'm glad there's such a thing as Zantac! Lord willing, let's knock this upcoming week out of the park with eating and exercise! Are you in? :)

    Love ya, and God bless you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a wonderful idea JOsie, Lets just be mommitted to eating healthy, and moderately, and exercising. Yesterday we stopped at the store and I bought a few things to eat that are low calorie. Mostly vegetable, But when I called dd and told her that I was coming to her house she ran out and bought fruit and a cantaloupe. So even here I am surrounded by good high quality low calorie foods. The hard part will be getting in some kind of exercise. I'll be back later. God bless

    ReplyDelete