Friday, April 15, 2011

I am tired

I did work with dh today and I scrapped windows -boring tiring work.  But I moved a lot at least my upper body moved a lot, and then when I finished the windows(you ever heard the saying about glass houses well I think the builders were going for the glass house affect) I started sanding I sanded by hand and then I sanded by pole -a sand pad was on the end of the pole and I had to go up and down and sometimes the sand pad would swivel and you had to really put some pressure on the handle to get the correct sanding done.  I am tired.

DD and grandson came to visit today and even though we were not here (she still has her house key) she came in and made herself at home.  Grandson put his game in the playstation and started playing and she got on my computer.  She caslled us and so dh brought me home and I was so happy to see grandson.  We started playing hide the fortune cookie.  He is so funny-hide the fortune cookie-where does kids get thier ideas from.

She bought me the 2nd book from the whispers series and this one is called Whispers of Promise.  I love it as much as I do the Whispers of Joy. 


This is so pretty

NO LIMITS
HIS LOVE HAS NO LIMITS,HIS GRACE HAS NO MEASURE,
HIS POWER, NO BOUNDARY KNOWN UNTO MEN;
FOR OUT OF HIS INFINITE RICHES IN JESUS HE GIVETH,
AND GIVITH AGAIN.

by
ANNIE J. FLINT

I hope everyone is save tonight.  Our weatherman says that bad storms are coming our way,
Josie is everything ok where you are??

I am praying for you and your family that God will keep his hands over you .

sleep well
be safe
God bless

1 comment:

  1. I'm tired too, Joy! I did a lot of driving for work today (and shopping for a baby shower Sunday). I took a one-hour nap from 7 pm-8pm. As for the weather, I think we're on the tornado radar going into tomorrow! I woke up to the sound of the sirens this morning. Wind is blowing hard! Thank you for your prayers, dear friend. I see the storm is blowing east. I'll be remembering you and yours, as well!

    Love ya, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete