Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I over ate, over indulged, over estimated my ability to be in control

I really messed up today, that article I read last week about--the one that said something like if you eat it today you will crave it tomorrow (paraphrasing, of course) Well must be true, ice cream yesterday, chocolate candy today..  I think if I squint my minds eye, if I turn sideways just a bit in my mind I can perhaps use some psychological tricks just to make me not SEE the harm that I did to myself.But honesty declares loudly that I really did myself an injustice.  The part of me that has a responsibility to take care of the rest of me really messed up.

OK enough I would not allow anyone to berate anyone else in my prescence  (do you thinkI have a split personality?) lololol Tomorrow I have a brand new day to try again and I will continue to try.

I did push my mower today for about 90 minutes and then dh wanted to go for a walk and I went with him.  My legs were trembling Iwas so tired but I did it.

 I love to hear Louie Giglio on U-tube.  I really enjoy him speaking on "God and the univirse" and "How great thou art"  If you have never heard him go listen.  His pictures of the universe is mind blowing.

He also gives one speech on Laminin. You have to hear this.  IT is so mind boggling just how wonderful our Lord is that our redemption was bought by the blood of Jesus on the cross, and our blood has laminin that has the shape of a cross.

Sometimes when I don't have anything else to do I go to U-tube and just watch  "creation scapes"  They are so peaceful and calming. 

TOMORROW'S SUCCESS
Be of good cheer.  Do not think of today's failue, but of the succes that may come tomorrow.  You will find joy in overcoming obstacles.  Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost.

HELEN KELLER

Isn't that beautiful and so appropriate for me for today.

Sleep well
Love you all
God bless


1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping you're having a good morning, Joy. Love those quotes you posted. I did a little slipping-up of sorts yesterday. Went out to eat for lunch (rarely happens on a Tuesday) and fell into some banana pudding! I didn't binge, but I was craving sugar like crazy by dinner!
    I kept thinking about that article you'd posted where the woman said, if you eat cake on Monday, expect to crave it till Thursday.
    And while that may be true, I think we can and should push through those feelings!


    PS: here's a YouTube video I like. It's a man singing the Rich Mullins song, "That Where I am There You May Also Be." I hope you like it! Love ya, and God bless!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4fn__Yg67U

    ReplyDelete