Thursday, April 7, 2011

A positive result

when I began this diet plan on 3/24 I weighed 204.8 one week later I weighed on 3/31 I weighed 201.0, this morning I weighed 200.6.  That is not much scale movement for one week.  BUT you know how when you start gaining a bit your bra wil start rolling up on the sides???well this morning I noticed that my bra was not rolling, myface seemed slimmer and my pants and top is looser.  So while I did not see that number go down I believe I am loosing , and I think after 2 weeks at doing this I think it is  a positive thing and I will continue doing it.

I walked ddown the firetrail twice today it was so nice outside.  Next week I am going to plant my garden, I bought seeds yesterday,  cucumbers and squash and okra and tomatoes.  cauliflower, broccoli and brussel sprouts.   I love the idea of having all of these wonderful vegetables. 
We have the garden area cleaned up and ready for the seeds but it is still just a little too cool at night.  I am going to start my tomatoes inside tomorrow evening.  That way they will be up at least a few inches before I put them in the ground. 

Last year we were given so much fresh tomatoes that we could not eat them all so Icooked them a bit and then froze them.  That worked out great.  They tasted like fresh picked and you know that cooked tomatoes are better for a mans prostate than fresh tomatoes. I use a lot of spsices when I cook I like to use tumerric, and garlic, and lemon pepper, and well what ever I see that I think will taste good.   Dr Oz said that we should make a mix of black pepper garlic and tumerric and use that on anything that we cook.  It is loaded with antioxidant, and seems to help resist some forms of cancer.  I do that and use it except when I go to church.

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening
God bless

2 comments:

  1. I know all about that bra thing, Joy! I hope you have a good go at your garden planting. I don't do fresh tomatoes, but I love them cooked! I've always wanted to make homemade spaghetti sauce, but it seems like it would take a long time. And I've never canned anything, but I'd like to learn at some point.

    Have a wonderful evening yourself, and God bless!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of planting the garden. I've got a bunch of vegies sprouting inside our sliding glass door, but then today it snows and hails and makes me wonder if spring is ever going to get here. Apparently, no one told the local weathermen about the groundhog!

    ReplyDelete