Friday, April 8, 2011

Wonderful day and had nothing to do with diets or exercise

Took my dd to a restaurant and had a wonderfful meal I even had a small piece of fudge and a small dish of icecream.  My dh and my son in law was there.  It was a nice familhy time and I would not trade it for anything. Then dd and Iwent shopping at Ross's and all I bought was a book calledWhispers of Joy.  You may see some of that on facebook once in a while because it is a really good book of one paragraph things from different people and from the bible.  I like it.

I saw a rabbit in my yard, he just stood there still except for his ears.  They kept twitching like little radar ears.  I don't know what he was thinking but I was thinking about how God made everything and when He was finished He proclaimed that it was good.  That little rabbit was beautiful, God made me and He must have said it was good.  He said Adam and Eve were good and He is not a respector of persons.  So He calls me GOOD How can I say anything less about His creation. And I must learn how to treat all of His creation with respect,  that includes me. 

Lord, I love you, I love the way you teach us so gently, I love the mercy that you have shown each of us, and  I love the the grace that you poured out on us. Thank you Lord for loving me.  Amen.

Sleep well everyone
love you
God bless

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your kind comment on my last post, Joy. Yes, we have many things in common. Most importantly, we are joint heirs with Christ!

    This was a beautiful post. I like the title, too. Reading those words reminded me of Psalm 19:1: "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."
    I look forward to seeing your facebook posts. Books are so fun to buy!
    God knows the hairs on our head. Isn't it amazing!

    Love ya, and glad you had such a good day!

    ReplyDelete