Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The world around me is like ---

a food obstacle course. I stay away from sweets 98 percent of the time. I exercise 98 percent of the time/  I try to encourage dh to eat healthy and he does for about 75 percent of the time.  But at the most unexpected moments the "forbidden" foods jump out to sabatage my best laid plans.  I have my day mapped out in front of me, every bite is calculated (not really but Ido try to keep in control)and then I go out with dh just to pay a few bills, pick up his meds from the pharmacy and then he said I'm hungry think I will go get a sandwich so into McDonalds the turns.  I smile that loving what am I going to do with you smile and think just a soda, maybe snitch a few fries off of his tray.  Someone other than me said using my voice "the small mcflurry please. "  ice cream mind you, really!!!! ice cream. Yep ice cream and the only thing that I stayed true to what I had planned was I did snitch a few of his fries.  Just a food  obstacle course.

Went to church tonight and the preacher preached on keeping your eyes on the goal.  The straight and narrow path with no chance of making it is we keep looking to the side and behind us.     It was a good sermon and I had a few questions that Iwas going to ask him today and he answered them in his sermon.  God is so good and He is faithful.  A friend of mine wrote a song and the first line is "I'm amazed, I'm amazed that he ever loved me.  I can't remember all the words but it is a beautiful song.  It really is exactly how I feel because I really am amazed at His love for us all.

Have a blessed night everyone
love you all

1 comment:

  1. It is so amazing that He loves us, I honestly don't understand it.

    Stay strong, friend!

    love!

    ReplyDelete