Monday, April 11, 2011

Here I am

I certainly hope that no one is planning on making me the poster child for weight loss,  I would be a big disappointment to everyone.  I love chinese food.  I hate the way it makes me feel.  I never want to go to chinese restaurants my dh loves it.  So yesterday after church he wanted to go and I said you know I shouldnit but ok-I was sluggish-eeee all evening.  I hate feeling that way.  Plus look at all the calories,  So I took myself out of the running for the dieter of the week award.  But then I also ate some moose tracks ice cream today.  Just gets worse and worse don't it??????

However I did so much today that maybe (very little real hope here) I burned up all those extra calories-
starting last night after church- I walked for 1/2 hour and then did a leslie 45 minute video. 
Now today  I mowed my backyard (push mower) walked 4 miles and vacumned my house.  I also used my limb lobbers and spent about an hour clipping back stray limps on my bushes and and trees in my yard.

I hope that I at least burned some of all those calories that I took into my body.

Even when I choose to over indulge my Father still calls me His beloved daughter.  He gives His love freely and he shows me mercy and grace each day that I live.  His love and His mercy is not given or taken away because of what I do or do not do. He loves me. 

Warm Gentle Sunshine

May God send His love like
sunshine in His warm and gentle way.
To fill each corner of your heart
each moment of today.
His overflowing love delights to
make us partakers of the
bounties He graciously imparts.

by
Hannah More


Sleep well everyone
God bless

1 comment:

  1. When the Father looks at us, Joy, He doesn't see anything but the Cross. So many times I really feel like I don't deserve what Jesus did for us, and we don't! That's the beauty!

    Moose tracks? My FAVE!!! A few weeks ago, I binged on some. Save a lot is the only place they have the moosetracks I like, and it also happens to be cheaper than wal mart. It's a deadly combo!!

    Thanks for all the lovely things you post here and on fb!

    Love ya and God bless!

    ReplyDelete