Monday, April 25, 2011

Back home

So dh worked all day long and thought he had it fixed and still when he cut the power back to it the dsmell came back.  BAby and I were already back here and so dh went to a friend of his,.  THis man is an electrician and he came out and worked for about an hour at 8 pm and when dh went to pay him all he would take was 20 dollars. 

This has been a bad day for me because of allergies and worrying about dh and about our house. But it all wowrked out and I thank God for hearing my prayers. 
I was at dd house and it is really hard to diet at someones elses house she had a lot of healthy stuff she had bought for me. BUT she also had a lot of really delicious foods that were very high calorie-but today is over with and a new day is going to be here tomorrow.  And I am all ready to go and be a full time dietor or is it dieter what ever I am going to be it.  I am stoked and my refridgerator is stocked. lol ......

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (King James Version)


9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

10Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


Sleep well and be safe,
God bless

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got through today, Joy. His strength is made perfect in weakness, and what a comfort! I've always particularly loved that verse. I stocked my cabinets today, and I'm ready to go full-time, too!

    Please pray for us here, Joy. We had tornado warnings today and are supposed to have them tomorrow and maybe the next day!

    Love ya, and God bless you!

    ReplyDelete