Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It was the best of times it was the worst of times

Dh has been out of  work almost 3 weeks-today he got a call for a job. 
Gas is going up and up and up but my car gets 29 miles to the gallon, today my car broke and dh does not think it can be fixed/It is a '92 and has a really really lot of miles on it.

Tonight I was asked to speak to the youth in the church.  I loved it,  I am always blessed when I get a chance to tell anyone what God has done in my life.

Today while I was praying about the situation here, I remembered what I had read so many times in the bible "Fear not" and I remembered the Lord saying He would supply all my needs.  I have nothing to worry about.  God is in control and He will take care of me/

Now as for my eating, well I did not do great and I did not do terrible.  However I did walk almost six miles,
and while it does not do any real good to think about doing something I did think about starting my hand weights back up;. I wonder how many calories I burned off by thinking about exercising with my weights???????????????????????????????  lol

Just a little thought between me and you-------------I love my dh and I enjoy being with him BUT after almost 3 weeks of having him here day after day-hour after hour- it is going to be nice to have a few hours to myself.  Does thaqt sound disloyal, or like I don't love him?   I don't mean for it to sound that way, just sometimes I need some time to myself you know-just a little bit of time.

SEEDS OF KINDNESS

When seeds of kindness are sown
prayerfully in the garden plot
of our lives, we may be sure that
there will be a bountiful harvest of
blessings for both us and others.'

by
W. PHILLIP KELLER

Sleepm well everyone
I love each of you
God bless

1 comment:

  1. I've been working from home the last two days, and my dad has been off both days (unexpectedly) and it honestly makes me wish I were in the office! It will be good when your dh goes back to work, Joy, and for many reasons, but it will give you time to miss each other!

    I, too, have been thinking about taking up my hand weights again. Some people swear by them and say weights are much better than cardio. But the truth is...I kinda hate weights! I love the way I feel after doing them, and I love seeing results, but it's the DOING that I don't like. I would soooo much rather walk, even if it means walking a long time!

    Anyway, I hope you have a good night and a great morning, Lord willing.

    Love ya, and God bless!

    ReplyDelete