Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rough time today

I feel like I am holding on by a thread.  I ate pretty much like I am supposed to eat.  and it was enough it truly was enough but sometimes I get so sick of that word but but but but, but we really do need it to make really good excuses for ourselves.   I would have washed my hair but, I needed to go get gas for the car but. etc. 

Anyway enough silliness.  I ate fair and well within the paremeters of what Ishould have but there was a very wicked companion of mine, her name is outofcontrol appetite, and she held my hand most of the day.  Now dh is home today and I am one of those closet eaters.  For the most part I want to eat in privacy.  Like it is a secret, a nasty secret that I don't want anyone to see.  It does not make a bit of sense.  Anyone can look at me and tell that I do not eat like a  bird.  Anyway dh is here so I could not indulge and I am glad that he was here. 

I ate on track, maybe tomorrow I will be able to handle it all better, dh will be here again so Iknow that I will have some control.  Why can't  I have that kind of control with him gone like I have when he is here.  He has never said one word to me about what I eat or how much I eat or when I eat.  It is all in my head.

I will be starting the diet over again from the first day and I hope I do as well next week as I did this past 7 days.  I will be happy with two pounds. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful evening, stay warm and dry
God bless

1 comment:

  1. You've done so well, Joy. I just read your last post, about how you used to weigh in the 250s. You have come such a long way!
    I love Aldis!!!!
    I also love eating in secret.
    Just remember that these feelings you have will pass! I need to take the same advice, myself!

    Love ya and God bless!

    ReplyDelete