Sunday, March 20, 2011

New computer

I love my new computer and I detest my new keyboard. I can't seem to get used to it.  IN TIME I know, I just need patience.

I have really allowed myself to get lazy about my commitment to eat healthy and try to lose weight.  For me eating healthy is much more important that getting in that string bikini that has never quite fit me.

Tomorrow is the day that my dh and I  are going to try to support each other, and encourage each other.  Togeather we will make ourselves the best we can be.  

I need to look up some stuff about foods that are good for males-like tomatoes are really good for males, and flour is not good for prostates.  etc. Things that will make us healthier, and give us energy.  Now that I have a speedier computer I will not dread looking this stuff up quite so much.

I will be back later today,dh and I will talk about what our new goals will be and I will post them here.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to hearing about your new goals are, Joy! love ya, and so glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete