Sunday, March 27, 2011

Steering column went out on my car

We were a few miles from home and the steering column just started going up and down .  we slowed down and were able to drive it home and get it in the yard.  But Satan just keeps trying to discourage us and I refuse to let him get me down.  Satan is under my feet, he's under my feet, he's under my feet.  Satan is under my feet.   We may not be able to go to church this morning but my husband is good with cars and he will have it fixed and we will not ever stop praising the Lord. God is good and I love Him.  With my new computer I can  (is it called Ustream)  anyway I can access a local church and see the service over the computer. 

May God bless you

1 comment:

  1. God Bless you, Joy! Worship comes from the heart, and your heart is with you everywhere you go! Praying for you all.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete