Thursday, March 10, 2011

gloom, despair and agony on me

deep dark depression excessive misery if it weren't for bad lunck I'd have no luck at all.

Who remembers that song from the old  "Hee Haw" series?

Well I have finally decided that  my 8  year old computer has reached the end.  And I do mean the end of my patience.  It freezea completely and I have to cold boot it, sometime 3 or 4 times in one hour.  My PC dr. told me that the computer can't be speeded up, can't have any memory given to it.  etc.  So I am going to to get a new one.  Then this one will be wiped clean and then donated to the school/  I think anyway.  My dh is very particular about any information falling in the wrong hands. 

I will come back as soon as I can do it with little or no frustration. 

God bless.

2 comments:

  1. until then, i'll be praying for you, Joy. computer problems can be such a hassle. we had them here for six months before anything was done. but count it all joy, Joy!
    love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do I have to admit that I could sing along? LOL

    ReplyDelete