Friday, March 25, 2011

I loved taking this test

http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/fitness/quelregime/test.asp

cool site

there is a question in the middle of the page with 3 choices-click the one that is most what you feel and it goes to a new question. at the last one they tell you which diet they think would suit you best.    I enjoyed seeing what they said.  But  I did some research and found a diet that I am more comfortable with.\

I did a lot of thinking about the way I was trying to lose weight and I realized that what I am doing is not working for me so it was time to rethink my diet . I did some searching and reading and this is pretty much what I settled on.

http://www.dotcomwomen.com/fitness/weightloss/1300-calorie-plan1.shtml

even with this I had to do some tweaking because I can not eat flour and granted there is not many things here that has flour but still I had to change those things. Even some things that you would think would not have flour does have a bit because it is a thickener and even in some of the cheaper chocolate there is some chocolate.  It is a cheap filler.

I am praying that the menu will give me enough vegetables, I feel that I will get enough fruits. I will definitly have to remember to take my one a day vitamen every day.

So tell me what you think/

I am going to a Christian meeting tonight.  Mostly singing,.  I love good Gospel singings, One of my favorite songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1jRcpFEIzs

I hope I did it right- I am not a computer wiz. 

Have a blessed evening everyone

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a good time at the meeting tonight, Joy. I have just discovered The Chuckwagon Gang (late to the party), and I'm loving them on youtube!

    I just checked out your plan. 1300 calories- that sounds like weight loss to me! I have set myself at 1200, but honestly, I would say I am eating more in the range of 1300-1500 on an average day.

    I LOVE peanut butter and fruit for a snack. Apple kind of hurts my teeth sometimes, but since banana is my favorite I eat it with pb. What kind of pb do you buy? I have taken to buying the natural pb spread (wal mart brand). It has almost entirely the same nutritional stats as "regular," but it has such a deeper pb flavor.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete