Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am so stuffed

I hope I did not do too bad,  I had breakfast-calories count around 475, not bad at all.  THen a snack of mini wheats calories around 200.  (I do measure and then round the calorie count up to the closest five or ten.)  Then I ate 2 rice cakes=100.  and we are up to 775 

Tonight dh and I are going to hear our favorite singers and it is an hour trip one way,(gas is so high right now but we really love to hear these singers)  We have to leave fairly early so I cooked hamburgers.  He is working a job that has to be finished today, and he is workng through lunch the will come home and shower and we will jump in car and he will eat on the go.  Now back to me.   I love hamburger but because red meat is bad for us -you know hard to digest and bad for cholesterol problems and I heard on tv yesterday that along with other things you can do to help with fighting cancer one of the things we should do is strictly limit red meat-we don't have it but about 1 to 2 times a month.

Usually I only eat a small amount, but it smelled so good and  so I got a small one and fixed a sandwich with whole wheat bread I removed the crust, then sprinkled with shredded cheese, and a small amount of mustard.  That was super super good.  Then I fixed another sandwich.  Now I am slightly stuffed.  I did not keep up with calories.  Regular hamburger is a bit high in calories.  I think just off the top of my head I went over 2000 calories.  I feel quilty in a very satisfied way. Does anyone know how that feels.  I really think I should feel bad about eating that way, and I feel quilty that i feel so satisfied.  Does that sound like double talk to you?????Do you think that there is something slightly wrong with my thinking?

Oh well,

Tomorrow is Sunday, I love Sunday,  I love gathering myself with my brothers and sisters in church, all of us there in one accord, loving and worshipping the Lord. Praising Him, Praying to Him.

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart
I will enter His courts  with praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

Have a blessed night everyone

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you had a good time listening to the singers, Joy. gas prices are crazy! the closest "cheap" place here is $3.35. i hope you had a good Sunday and a blessed worship service. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete