Wednesday, March 30, 2011

day 6

Last Thursday when I got up and weighed I honestly felt like giving up. I just could not understand why Iwas gaining weight. I suppose I was eating a lot of little things and they added up but honestly I was trying not to and most of the time I kept up with my calories and I should have been losing, at least a pound or two a month>BUT I was gaining and that morning the scales was 204.8 . Almost 20 pounds heavier than I was in Oct. I knew something had to be done or I would be back up to my top weight of 252. Now I worked hard to lose that weight and I do not want to gain it back. That is when I started researching diets and weight loss,




Anyway I found a diet I thought I could live with, one that I could very easily tweak, one that I could substitute this for that and I began faithfully following it. Within a day or two I realized I needed more proteirn than they called for and started adding a half can of tuna or a little more chicken than they listed. I changed an asian salad for a regular salad, etc. Anyway, I weighed again this morning, and I dropped from 204.8 down to 200.8 I am pleased. It is not a hard diet, I am satisfied most of the time, I have not been hungry-you know stomach growling >feed me now hungry but one time. This is working for me.



Dh and I bought groceries this morning we went to Aldis --at the store we went to grapes were 99 cents a pound and strawberries were 99 cents a pound. Some of the Fit and Healthy products were as much as 50 cents less than usual. It was a good day to go to Aldis.

It rained unbelievable while we were out. I prayed almost the entire time we were on the road. It was not raining when we left the house or we would have stayede home. I hate being on the road when it is raining. But on the flip side of that I love to hear the rain come down and Ilove to see how it looks falling. And I love the way it smell here when it has rained. And the trees behind our house looks so pretty with the raindrops glistening on the leaves. '



Have a wonderful day everyone,

May God bless and keep each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment