Sunday, March 27, 2011

3rd day of eating a new way

Supposedly I should lose 20 pounds in 6 weeks.   We shall see.  I will be happy with 15.    I have already lost 1 pound and i am eating a variety of food.  Common foods that you just have in your house like eggs or bagel .  You know sometimes you start following a diet and suddenly you see where there is something you should rush right out and try to find.  Something that only grows during a full moon in India behind the flowering icidia tree which only flowers every ten years.    Now you know that is going to cost a pile of money.  So you spend the next 2 hours trying to find something, anything that you can substitute for it.  ===Well this diet is very different.  Common foods for common people like me/  Still just the 3rd day and I really am enjoying it.  I am getting plenty to eat, seldom get hungry, nice variety, easy to prepare, not highly expensive, nothing too exotic,   I am still having a lot of energy, and I plan to go walking tomorrow if the rain lets up.

If it continues to rain I will just do a exercise video.  Ilove walking in the fresh air hearing the birds and seeing the deer and rabbits. 

Did not go to church this morning but dh and I went this evening.  We went in his work truck.  I put a big towel in the seat so my dress would not get paint or dirt on it.  and off we went. And oh my it was very good.  The Lord just blessed in a wonderful way;.

Sleep well everyone
God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Joy, I am so glad that you got to go to church this evening. The Lord cares for the smallest of things.

    I LOL'ed on your comment about the full moon in India- so very true! I am thinking like you about the exercise- if it rains, I will just have to do a video.

    20 lbs in 6 weeks? do tell me about this diet! is it the one from the previous post? forgive me for not remembering...i will look back at your prior post.

    love you! God bless you, dear.

    ReplyDelete