Tuesday, August 21, 2007

a prayer

Dear Havenly Father
I love you Lord, and I praise you for all the wonderful things that you do for us daily. I thnk you for being able to get out of bed and walk and think and have health I think you for the sunshine and O Lord I thank you for the Sonshine.

I ask God that you have your hand upon B today as he goes about his work. Protect him as he drives and God, place Your mark on him, so that each person he meets will see that he is Your child. Let all that talks with him know that he is a son of the most high living God.

Bless him Father with your touch as he goes to the Dr. today. You know our situation Lord, and I trust and have faith in You for I know that "You will perfect that which concerneth me" and I know that You "are not a respector of persons" and I know that "by His stripes we are healed"

You are faithful Lord and that means that Your word is true for you said "my word will not return void"

Bless oh God, our church, our pastor, mom and dad, my brothers and sister. the Lynch family, the evangelist-Chucky Chandler,B's work, (we need rain Lord) bless our politicians, and our solders in Iran and bring them all home safe and sound.

I know your way is the right way Lord and I trust and have faith in you to do what is best for "all things work togeather for for good for them that love the Lord."

In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment