Saturday, August 18, 2007

212.4-Saturday

OK that does not make me feel good at all. But the light is visible, I can see improvement soon.......I feel so much better and this morning I did

25 minutes of floor exercises and hand weights and I walked while I talked on the phone.

Still not as good as I usually do BUT I think I am doing good considering that I still have a small amount pain.

Tomorrow I will do some arobics, a Leslie walk away the pounds video.

calories was 1315. ( I am going to try to keep it around 1300 calories a day)
pedometer steps was 2937.

Tonight dh and I went to a concert that was being put on to raise money for a church that had burned. It was put on by the manager of a black religious radio station. Three of the entertainers "The praise and worship team" they looked like they might have been about 13 yers. old and so sweet. What they did was -totally in sync with each other-a song was played on a cd player and they used sign language and danced to the song. It was like poetry in motion. So sweet!!!

There were black and white in the audience and you just do not see that to often. It is not discouraged or forbidden or anything. I think it is more the different taste in gospel music, that differance was there tonight, and I was not used to it but I heard the words and I know that they were praising the Lord.

THe black entertainers did sing different type of music but it was sweet. And they sat and listened to the southern Gospel singers and they were tapping their feet and clapping hands and saying amen and praise the Lord. I was just so happy to see that both blacks and whites were there for a common purpose and they were all worshipping regardless of color. Good time had by all.

But at the end, a black man stood up and announced that they were going to have a meeting the next day about how to recognize gangs when they come toward you. I live in a small community with maybe altogeather 10-15 thousand people. I knew that gangs were beginning and I knew that many of the gangs that were forming were mexican and some percentage of chinese, a chinese owned huge business opened here several years ago and most of the employees were brought over from China. I found out tonight that most of the gangs were predominately blacks.

It just seems that things are getting worse and worse. I am so worried for the young people around here.

Anyway I had a good time tonight, (the chairs were unpadded metal and that was not a good thing to spend 2 and 1/2 hours sitting on) other that had a good time

I ran into Lila Mae M someone that used to go to Curves when I worked there. She and her dd were there and it was good to see them and talk to them for a few minutes.

Sleep well
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment