Thursday, August 2, 2007

208.8-Thursday

14108 pedometer steps
1560 calories for today

exercise was
25 minutes of floor exercises and hand weights
60 minutes of push mowing
30 minutes of arobics
10 minutes of stationary bike

I got up early and did floor exercises and hand weights with dh. He went to work and I called my grandson. Today is his 2nd birthday, he did not knowwhy I was singing to him but he loved me singing.

Then I had my devotional, studing in psalms. What a beautiful book, David sure loved to praise the Lord.

Then I went out and mowed, it took me 1 hour to do less than 1/3 of my lawn.

Tomorrow I will mow the front and out by the highway and the side of my house and then Saturday I will finish it up. That is a hot and tiring job, but you know I love doing it. I love being out in the fresh air, and I love pushing my body to walk fast and my mower is non automatic? Is that the right word? I don't think it is but when you don't push my mower it don't move.

Then shower dress and play on my computer. Jolly fun.

Our steel guitar player from church is in the hospital. I am worried about him. He and his wife are just such special people, so loving and I know that he has been losing a lot of weight lately and that does not sound good at all. His wife is our piana player and she can really play beautiful. I would like to get him something to let him know that my husband and I care about him but don't have a clue what to get him.


That is it.

Sleep well
God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment