Friday, August 10, 2007

208.4-Friday

10994 pedometer steps
?????? calories for today

exercise for today was
45 minutes arobics
40 minutes of walking

I ate too many calories for today cause the Golden Harvesters meeting had too much good food. ok I know what I have to do and I enjoyed the fellowship and I enjoyed the food. I will begin trying to repair what damage that I brought upon myself.

My speech went well, I almost started crying when I was talking about the robbery, it is still traumatic. But I got it out and I talked about the forgiveness and compassion I feel toward the robber.

Next month is time to vote for another president and I reminded everyone tonight about the voting and to be thinking aboutwho they want to vote for. One couple in there is so sweet and they were the ones that were video taping my speech tonight. The man said he wanted to take the count and I said ok but why? He said cause he was going to tell everyone that if they did not want to vote for me then they could leave now. I thought that was so sweet.


Have a good night and sweet dreams everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment