Friday, August 3, 2007

208.8-Friday

16666 pedometer steps
1640 calories for today

exercise was
35 minutes of arobics and
95 minutes of mowing

I mowed this morning and I do not believe it has been this hard on me since I started mowing some years ago. I don't know why it was so hard. I played on my computer a lot today and I did laundry. Then dh and I went uptown and bought baby a present for his birthday party tomorrow. I think he is going to really like his little leapfrog and spiderman car.

I went over my calories a bit today but i think it will be ok. I did exercies a lot this morning; Plus how will I be able to tell if today affected me after tomorrow. I mean birthday cake and icecream and pizza. ACK The world is a horrible place for a dieter. lol

I ate a little icecream tonight. I bought one of those really small containers and saw that calories was 180 I did not think that was too bad for the amount I was getting. I get home and dig in and oh no ack---- it had two servings in it and each serving was 180. So I strongly took half of it to dh and said here you eat it. And surprize he did. lol and did not argue with me at all.

Our steel guitar player at church got seick and had to go to the hospital.. I heard from them today and he was released today I am glad he is such a dear man, He is 75 yrs. old and just a praying caring man of God. I think my heart would almost break if something happened to him.

God bless you all
Sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment