Tuesday, August 28, 2007

214.2-Tuesday

I knew i would gain some but did not expect it to be that much, I was ultra thirsty yesterday and I drank and drank tea and water and the same way today.

When I was at the dr. office last week I told the nurseI was eating diet meals and she told me to watch the salt content. Sure enough most diet meals that I eat have almost 1/2 of my daily allotment of salt. No wonder IO am so thirsty on days when I eat a diet meal.

So here goes another change I am going to have to make in my daily menu. dIt is ok I suppose I can grill vegetables and that will not be a hardship cause I really like grilled okra and squash etc.

Part of my new way of dieting is I am going to wwrite down everything I eat and the calories. I am not going to promise I will do this everyday because frankly I don't have time every day but I wil try to do it at least 3 to 4 times a week. (More often if I have the time)

I pray to my Lord
Dear God above
with love and praise I come before you, in thanks for allowing me into the throne room of heaven. How wonderful you are to allow me to come into your prescence. I am humbled by your grace and goodness that you offer to me.

I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart
I will enterHis courts with praise
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made
I will rejoice for He has made me glad.

I pray oh Lord that you will give me strength to accomplish the goals that I have set for myself, I ask these things in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen.

My sinuses have been giving me problems today and I feel bad so not as many steps on pedometer -4542- and certainly way too many calories. BUt I look forward to tomorrow and the new outlook that God has led me to.

He is wonderful and so worthy of my praise.

God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment