Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My own numbered guides to lose weight

1. I admit that I am weak when it comes to eating certain foods.

2. I know that my God can do all things and He can guide me and lead me to eat in a way that will glorify Him.

3. I determine at this time that I will give God control over me and my eating.

4. I determine that before I eat I will turn it over to the Lord to lead me and guide me to eat according to my body's needs, and I will give Him thanks and praise for the food that He gives to me

5. I will ask God to allow me to see if I need to eat because of my sustanence or because of emotional hunger.

6. I will find a spiritual companion to talk with about my physical and emotional hungers.

7. Ask God to forgive me for the wrongs that I have done to myself as well as to others.

8. I will thank God for all the food He gives to me, not just the actual food that I eat but also the spiritual food that I eat daily at the Lords table, through prayer and through the bible and through hearing the word being preached.

No comments:

Post a Comment