Wednesday, August 8, 2007

209.4-Wednesday

10232 pedometer steps fortoday
1490 calories for today although I just ate a handful of nuts, so add maybe 150 to my calorie total.

exercise for today was
14 min. bike
35 min. arobics
45 min. walking

So I kept baby today, he is just too sweet and so cute. I finally got him to eat some soup today. I can not stand it when children go through that phase that they do not want to eat. I also got him to drink some water. Usually he will not drink any he wills ip it and then throuw the cup in the floor but today he drank several times. AHHHH a major breakthrough.

My legs hurt like arthritus in the knee joints. I had to take some advil. Tomorrow I am going to eat at least 2 bananas, I have read that the potassium in bananas can help with leg paion. I am not sure it will help with arthritus but it can't hurt and maybe it will feel better because of the placebo affect. Am I gullible enough for me to fool myself into thinking that it will do some good. HMMMMM Not sure, I will start chanting now.

bananas will help
bananas will help

Okay that is boring

Just got back from church, sermon was on revelations. He did a wonderful job. On Friday night I am having a golden harvesters meeting and I had talked with a friend about the devotion I am giving on the "The Releasing Power of Forgiveness" She and her husband asked if they could video me as I give the speech. How about that> My video debut. Could be the start of a wonderful career. lol Maybe that is how Kathy Bates got her start.

Tonight when daughter came to get grandson, I was ready to jump in the shower, and I looked down the hall and saw her playing with baby. That was a moment that time just stood still. My litle girl bending over, staring at baby as he looked up with such adoring eyes at his mama. She was smiling at him, and he was telling her something in his baby talk. In my mind I almost saw superimposed over her and baby, me and her -28 yrs. ago. What a moment.

Have a great sleep
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment