Thursday, August 30, 2007

213.6-Thursday

Good Morning

and Oh my Father, I thank you for this day, I thank you Lord because "this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it, this is the day this is the day, that the Lord has made." This day Lord that you gave to me so that I can have one more day to worship you, one more day to praise you, one more day to have a chance to let others know that there is a wonderful God that loves them, a wonderful God that sent His son to die a criminals death for them.

I thank you Lord for my companion, my husband that you gave to me so many years ago. Please dear Lord lift him up and bless him. He loves you Lord and he desires to worship you. Please keep your hands upon him and keep him from harm.
Relsie and Morrell Lord such wonderful and giving people bless them Father and ease the burdens of there body-Your word says that Your son paid the price so we would not have to and the stripes that were laid on His back was done so that we would not have to suffer.
I thank You for Your word and the wonderful promises that You made to us and we know that Your word will not come back to You void and empty. Your word Lord is true and You are faithful to keep Your word.
I pray Lord that you would touch and bless those that I name out here according to Your word and Your will and Your wisdom
Preacher
Mom and Dad
sister and BIL
all of my brothers and their families
J. and E.
P and D
C and D
Me and dh
dd and son in law
son and his family
our church and the revival we are going to have.

God you are good and wonderful and I love You and I worship You and I praise You
These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment