Monday, August 6, 2007

209.2-monday




209.2--Monday


12326 pedometer steps
1645 calories for today
exercise for today
50 min. arobics
25 min. floor exercises and hand weights
40 min. walk
10 min. bike

Let me tell you I just got a freaky IM from somebody, they were hitting on me. Wanted to know where I live, I told him I was old. he said he did not care wanted to know where I live I said I was too old to be interested, he asked if I like younger men, and I said my hubby would not like this and he said where is hubby and I said I was a Christian and he left,. Is that weird or what. I shold have said I was old AND fat and seen what he would have said.

I had a wonderful day. I am studying in Revelations, and I called my preacher to see if he had any study guides. So far I have not heard back from him.

DD went to the dentist and they rebuilt her broken tooth and all is well with her.I kept G-son while she was at dentist.

Dh and I went to a revival tonight what a wonderful service, The preacher is 72 and he preached like a man in his 40's, He preached on the babtism of the Holy Ghost./ and what a great sermon The entire congregation was moved by the the Holy Spirit. We are going tomorrow night to hear him again.

Sleep well everyone
God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment