Sunday, August 19, 2007

209.4---Sunday

6994 pedometer steps for today
1475 calories

45 minutes of arobics

I went to church this morning and it started off bad. My mom had already told me that she did not want me to bring grandbaby over anymore (remember he is two yrs old) because he tires her out. I do not take him over and expct her to look after him i do not let him run and jump. OK but she did not tell barb that she could not bring Katie over plus yesterday she went ot a b day party for Katie. Now you know that there wer lotws of running and jumping and children all over the place so why didn't that tire her out??????hmmmmmm so when I found that out I was just so ready to leave the church and sitting ther I heard tht still voice inside that said "Why ar eyou blaming me for what man chooses to do?" Now that was like a dash of cold water and it woke me up spiritually. I talked to dh and he and I agreed that it might be a good idea to just move to a different part of the church. So that is what I did tonight. I liked it it was actually cooler over there than where I had been sitting. And I have lots of friends over there. They were so happy that dh and I moved over there, and so was I.

That is all about my day.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment